Enjoy CrumbDelicious cakes delivered to your door
Enjoy Crumb | The legal bits
Enjoy Crumb is the trading name of Crumb Letterbox Gifts and is a partnership of Kate Jeffels and Lisa Shepperson. The registered trading address Crumb Letterbox Gifts is Stanghow Grange Farm, Low Stanghow Road, Stanghow, Lingdale, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Clevleand, TS12 3JY.
In relation to your data, we are the Data Protection Officers and you can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure.
You need to know that by you using this website we can collect information about you. As we have an obligation to process and collect any personal information lawfully safely and securely it makes good sense for us to provide you with details of our policy as well as good sense for you to read all about it. This privacy notice is designed to explain how we collect and use that information as well as other details which we think you should know about.
Who we are
Kate Jeffels and Lisa Shepperson are the Owners of Enjoy Crumb and we own the website https://enjoycrumb.com/ This website sells our Afternoon Tea products which are paid for online and delivered to a UK address of your choice.
Information we may collect about you when you visit our website
When you visit our website we can gather information about you. The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses or other things that identify you individually.
Purchasing From Our Website
When you make a purchase and pay be credit card, debit card, apple or google pay the platform we use for processing that payment is Stripe which is fully PCI compliant. Full details of the Stripe platform are here. Stripe significantly simplifies the PCI burden for companies that integrate with Checkout, Elements, mobile SDKs and Terminal SDKs. Stripe Checkout and Stripe Elements use a hosted payment field for handling all payment card data, so the cardholder enters all sensitive payment information in a payment field that originates directly from our PCI DSS validated servers. Stripe mobile and Terminal SDKs also enable the cardholder to send sensitive payment information directly to our PCI DSS validated servers.
With safer card acceptance methods like these, we’ll populate the PCI form (SAQ) in the Stripe Dashboard, making PCI validation as easy as clicking a button.
For all our users, regardless of integration type, Stripe acts as a PCI advocate and can help in a few different ways.
Across our website you may come across a form which allow you to make enquiries about the services we offer. When you use these forms a member of our team will receive the enquiry.
What we use your personal information for
It is used to provide you with the services that you have asked us to provide you with, to keep you informed about those we provide as well as keeping you informed about the services we supply. We may also use the information to ensure we comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities as well as allowing us to keep a record of your relationship with us. In particular:
- Improving the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gathering feedback to improve our services
- Responding to any feedback you send us, if you have requested this
- Providing you with information about other services if you want it
Information gained from the use of our website
By your use of our website we will be able to get information about that usage. This allows us to:
- Administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
Purchasing from us for someone else
If you purchase from us and have your cake box delivered to someone else, living at a different address from your own, please remember that their data will be held by us in order that we send the gift to the intended recipient. Whilst we understand that you may want to surprise the recipient with the gift, that person may not want their address shared with us. It is up to each purchaser to ensure the recipient is happy to have their address shared with us. We DO NOT retain the address or contact details of recipients for marketing purposes. We retain their address only in order to fulfil the order.
Where we may store your information
The data that we collect from you will be held in secure servers managed by LJ Digital Media. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated and held securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
We will not normally send such data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We may sometimes send such data to a recipient in a country outside the EEA which has been designated by the EU Commission as providing adequate data protection, If we need to send the data to a country outside the EEA that has not been so designated we will have appropriate contract clauses agreed with the recipient place to protect the data.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with a number of rights. These include:
- Requesting a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request is free of charge unless the request in manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Having any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address above.
- Requesting that we delete your personal data so it is erased from our records.
- Having the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Objecting to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Objecting to automated processing, including profiling. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Director at the email address above.
Enquiries or complaints
If you have a complaint to make about the processing of your data through our website, then you must contact the firm’s Data Protection Officer at the email address above.
Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information we will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to this.